The XF1 Digital Camera (Tan) from Fujifilm is a premium point-and-shoot digital camera with handsome looks to match its optimal performance. An aluminum body with faux leather wrap give this camera its classic good looks, and its 12MP CMOS sensor, Fujinon f/1.8 4x zoom lens, and 3.0" Premium Clear LCD highlight its contemporary performance and functionality.
RAW imaging capability, manual shooting modes P/A/S/M, High Speed Contrast Autofocus and up to 10 frames per second of continuous shooting give you the advanced creative control to do anything that a high-end digital point-and-shoot can do. And its pop-up flash, optical image stabilization, advanced photographic filters and customizable E-Fn button make it a user friendly camera with which anyone can create high quality photos and videos.
The XF1 houses a 12MP 2/3" EXR CMOS sensor which captures high resolution photos and videos and provides fast autofocus. A 25-100mm equivalent lens offers a focal range that zooms from true wide angle to mid-range telephoto. It's the ideal lens for day-to-day shooting and will let you shoot everything from landscapes to kids gathered 'round a birthday cake, to portraits to close-ups of distant subjects. Its maximum aperture of f/1.8 means that you can set your shutter speeds higher for blur-free low light photography. Optical Image Stabilization adds to the camera's ability to shoot sharp images in low light or at long focal lengths and an ISO range of 100 to 12800 offers a myriad of options when it comes to high sensitivity photography. The unique retractable lens controls the camera's power and zoom, offers manual focusing and improves the portability of this camera which can hide in your pocket and will look great snapping away at even the swankiest of soirees.
The customizable E-Fn button and new Graphical User Interface allow experts and beginners to adjust the settings that are most important to them for quick and easy access to full photographic control. The compact, but ergonomic design also makes adjustments easy. The zoom lever and control dial, for example, are ideally located on the back of the camera where your thumb rests. The 3.0" Premium Clear LCD with 460,000 dot resolution offers crisp composition and accurate playback for both photo and video. And movie recording is in Full HD 1080i video at 30 frames per second with stereo sound, ideal for playback on the LCD or on your HDTV.
- 12MP EXR CMOS Sensor
- The 12MP 2/3" EXR CMOS sensor features Fujifilm's own EXR pixel array and a larger pixel size to produce improved image quality with enhanced sensitivity and minimal noise.
- Retractable Zoom Lens
- The 6.4-25.6mm (25-100mm in 35mm format)4x manual optical zoom lens features Fujifilm's Intelligent Digital Zoom technology that doubles the telephoto capabilities and provides up to 8x zoom. The unique retractable zoom lens on the XF1 turns to switch the camera on and off and, when off, flattens the entire camera body so it fits comfortably in pockets. The lens is also capable of manual focus with a simple turns of the lens.
- Fast power start-up! When in QuickStart mode, the XF1 is fully ready to shoot in approximately 0.8 seconds using the on/off power switch built into the lens ring.
- 3.0" Premium Clear LCD Screen
- High-contrast and wide viewing-angle 3.0" 460K dot high contrast LCD screen that provides excellent viewing even outdoors and in bright sunlight.
- Manual Shooting Modes
- Diverse manual shooting modes offer complete control over your image capture. Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, and Manual modes are available depending on your shot's requirements.
- RAW Capture
- RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing (SilkyPix RAW conversion software supplied in-box) allow for easy ultra high quality image creation and less post-production work.
- HD Video
- 1080i HD movie recording capabilities with stereo sound.
- Film Simulation Modes
- Unique to Fuji, Film Simulation Modes allow you to set your digital camera to re-create the particular look of many of Fuji's great films as well as other standard film looks. Eight setting are available, including Velvia, PROVIA and ASTIA.
- Built-in Flash
- Manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters (approximately 23 feet) will light dimly lit scenes without overpowering washout.
- Horizon Level
- Electronic horizon leveling gauge to ensure that the camera is being held level.
- Motion Panorama
- Motion Panorama 360° for seamless 360° panoramic shooting. Just point the camera and pan across the scene you want in panorama, the camera does the rest. No need for multiple shots or time spent at the computer stitching your images together.
- Shooting Modes
- Natural Light, Natural Light & Flash, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Underwater
- Auto Bracketing
AE Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
Film Simulation Bracketing : PROVIA / STANDARD, Velvia / VIVID, ASTIA / SOFT
Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO Sensitivity Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
- Photography Functions
- EXR mode (EXR Auto / Resolution priority / High ISO & Low noise priority / Dynamic range priority), Face recognition, Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Film simulation, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Best frame capture, Advanced mode (Advanced filter, Motion panorama360, Pro focus, Pro low light, Multiple exposure, Individual shutter 3D), High Speed Movie (70 / 120 / 200 frames/sec.), Electronic level, Advanced Anti Blur, Date stamp, Recording movie in the EXR Auto mode：Automatic Scene Selection. (Auto, Macro, Landscape, Night, Portrait, Portrait+Night, Backlight Portrait), E-fn (extended function) BUTTON CUSTOM SETTING
- Playback Functions
- Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, Voice memo, Histogram display, Exposure warning, Photobook assist, Image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase selected frames, RAW conversing
- Other Functions
- PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Time difference, Silent mode
- Compact and Classic Good Looks
- The XF1 has a stylish retro design that will look good and be unobtrusive in any setting. Its trim but solid aluminum body and tan faux leather cover make this camera chic alternative to bulkier cameras and low quality smart phones when you want to take pictures on the town or at family events.