The dual output ImagePRO-II All-in-One Video Scaler, Scan Converter and Switcher from Barco can convert any input signal format to any output format. The ImagePRO-II supports universal analog, DVI single and dual link, HDMI, DisplayPort, and SD/HD/3G SDI signal formats. Loop-through outputs are provided for the analog, DVI and SDI input and genlock signals. With features like HDCP and EDID management, USB backup and restore, multiple video effects and web page interface, the ImagePRO-II is an advanced and flexible signal processor in the industry. The Dual Output model can convert independently one input signal to two separate outputs at different resolutions and offers stereoscopic 3D conversion capability.
- Next Generation Athena Scaler
- Incorporating the 5th generation of the Athena scaler (Barco's custom-designed image processing technology), the ImagePRO-II supports high resolutions, high frame rates, high quality de-interlacing with advanced Motion Adaptive processing, fast source acquisition, color depth, and native support for all computer formats. As formats and interface requirements frequently change, the Athena scaler is built to be adaptable providing high signal clarity, while maintaining a low processing latency of only one frame.
- Simple Setup and Advanced Control
- Whether you are saving a setup for later or need to copy a setup to multiple units, the incorporated USB backup and restore functionality makes configuration simple and efficient. The ImagePRO-II is easily controlled via the front panel, browser, or a mobile device. Featuring the fast automatic source acquisition, the ImagePRO-II excels in automatically acquiring and locking to any input signal. On the output side, the ImagePRO-II can also automatically determine the format of the attached display, thereby optimizing its output resolution to match the display's resolution.
- Shock-Tested, Roadie Approved
- As the ImagePRO-II is built for the live event industry it has been designed with the road in mind. With features like field-replaceable DVI connectors, 1 RU form factor, and professional EtherCON connector, the ImagePRO-II supports the demanding environment of any live event.
Dual-link DVI/HDCP I/O
3Gb HDSDI I/O
Universal analog I/O
Loop-through on DVI, SDI, & analog inputs
- User Interface
ImagePRO-3G front panel control
Web browser & tablet remote control
Encore suite of controllers
LED setup and configuration
Resolution up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
Frame rate up to 120 Hz for 1080p
System configuration and restore via USB