The computar H2Z0414C-MP 1/2" Varifocal Lens (4-8mm) is a cost-effective solution for close-up monitoring in factory automation and image processing units. It is designed for use with C-mount cameras having 1/2” format sensors. This lens facilitates easy focal length adjustments without having to move the camera from its installation point. Moreover, with an aperture of f/1.4 to 16C, the lens is suitable for surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions.
- Designed for C-mount megapixel cameras with 1/2" sensors
- 4-8mm focal length to clearly capture scenes requiring different focus settings
- Easy focal length adjustments
- Aperture of f/1.4 to 16C ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Manual iris for correct exposures
- Low distortion and excellent light intensity even in peripheral areas
- Robust design with built-in locking mechanisms for focus and iris