The computar T3Z0312CS-MPIR 3 MP Varifocal Lens (3-8mm) is designed for CS-mount megapixel day/night cameras with 1/3” format sensors. This lens facilitates easy focal length adjustments without having to move the camera from its installation point.
With an aperture of f/1.2 to 16C, the lens is suitable for surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions. In addition, this IR-corrected day/night lens captures clear images, eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed.
- Designed for CS-mount megapixel day/night cameras with 1/3" format sensors
- 3-8mm focal length to clearly capture scenes requiring different focus settings
- Easy focal length adjustments
- Aperture of f/1.2 to 16C ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Manual iris for correct exposures
- Infrared correction eliminates focus shift and IR bleed, making the lens suitable for 24-hour surveillance operations
- Supports full HD format