The Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus, with intuitive features, quick performance, and massive content, enables you to edit scenes and make HD movies. Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus has all the features and tutorials of its younger brother, Pinnacle Studio 16, but includes even more options for creating great movies easily and accurately, like over 1800 2D/3D effects, key-frame based effects, and Blu-Ray authoring. Import clips and polish them right inside the built-in media organizer. Storyboard first drafts and even create movies automatically, or refine edits with frame accuracy on a 24-track timeline. Spend more time sharing your movies instead of creating them with a user-friendly drag and drop feature that provides instant results. Simply drag-and-drop your desired media elements from the library into SmartMovie or SmartSlide to automatically produce great videos, complete with music. You can also use Storyboard mode to easily create first drafts and visualize how your story will unfold. And once done, a fast single-click feature in Pinnacle allows you to post your videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo.
Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus allows you to polish your media as well, helping you to create even more high quality movies like the pros. With the built-in media library, it's simple to organize and rate your favorite video clips, photos, music, and other creative elements so you can easily find and reuse them in various projects. You can even correct and enhance your source media right inside Pinnacle Studio's media library without the need for additional apps. You can crop, pan-and zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. EQ and clean up noisy audio. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage with Hollywood-proven technology. The changes and effects you add to your files in the media library apply whenever you use them in a project or export them for other uses, saving time and streamlining your movie making.
When finished editing your films, Pinnacle makes it easy to share them with your friends, family, and the world. Besides the fast single-click feature that allows you to share your movies online you can also create and export your films to several other platforms as well. You can also easily create DVDs and AVCHD discs, and author HD quality Blu-Ray discs. Also, you can export to popular formats like Adobe Flash FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX, as well as popular devices like Xbox, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Apple TV and the iPad.
- Edit Anywhere, Anytime with iPad and the Cloud
- Pinnacle Studio 16 features integrated cloud access so that your media files and projects are always handy, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Project Packages lets you bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need. You can even start editing projects on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPad (Pinnacle Studio for iPad app sold separately), then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio for polishing. We've thrown in 50GB of free cloud access from Box to get you started.
- Make Your own 3D Movies
- Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro 3D cameras. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA 3D Vision optimization and exclusive GeForce support. Export to YouTube 3D, AVCHD 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony PS3, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project. And Pinnacle Studio also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features you won't find anywhere else, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD.
- No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Pinnacle Studio lets you add music with the included Scorefitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs, and they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies. Of course, you can also import tracks from other sound libraries or add your own original compositions.
- Fast and Flexible Editing
- Pinnacle Studio 16 lets you set source clip trim in/out points, then send trimmed clips right to the timeline to include in your project. Six tracks give you the ability to create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD or 3D with frame accuracy. It all happens at lightning speeds thanks to optimization for the latest acceleration technologies like 64-bit operation, NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel Quick Sync Video.