The Reloop Terminal Mix 4 is a 4-channel digital mixing controller featuring the Serato DJ Intro software and the 4-Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop edition) software. The Serato DJ Intro software has a dedicated 2-deck control for an advanced and creative mixing experience and features a basic FX bundle. You can assign and trigger up to 4 cue points and loops.
The Terminal Mix 4 is a fully integrated 4-channel mixer offering a host of features including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be easily assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the crossfader curve.
In addition to the Trax Encoder, the master section is equipped with 4 convenient management buttons, allowing direct access to playlists, crates, or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons. Additionally, a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
The ultra-flat aluminum jog platters of the Terminal Mix 4 come with an XXL diameter of 15.5 cm along with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly. The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberized buttons, which offer a comfortable pressure point in addition to being durable.
The performance section features an 8-button layout, which can be utilized over 2 separate layers. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available; for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5 to 8 on the second layer. Also, with the help of future software updates, this transport section can be enhanced even further with new performance modes (Cut 'n' Slice) for live remixing.
The FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls, allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops, and even move the loops in a live situation. Reloop has also integrated a 14-bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing for ultra-precise mixing and blending.
The audio section offers an array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function, and a DJ booth system. It is equipped with 2 headphone connections (6.3 and 3.5mm), which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts, or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Additionally, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or an iPhone/iPod to the Aux input, which can be routed to the master or even software.
- 4-deck Serato DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Designed for use with Serato mixing software
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Ultra-flat XXL jog platters with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 4-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Crossfader curve and assign switch on the front
- Large 14-bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues, and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut'n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 6.3mm microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced 6.3mm jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 3.5mm and 6.3mm stereo headphones connections along with equalizer control
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Altogether 111 MIDI controllers (60 buttons, 7 faders, 7 push encoders, 31 turning knobs, 4 switches, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB Bus Powered: Terminal Mix 4 can be powered via USB (power supply optional)
- Anti-Theft Device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE/ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor PRO 2
- Comes Plug 'n' Play ready with Serato DJ Intro and 4-Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop edition) softwares
- Uni-colored glistening red illumination on the player section