The 26MD311B/F7 26" LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player from Magnavox features WXGA 1366 x 768 resolution, a 16:9 Widescreen ratio, and a built in DVD player. It also features support for 480p through 1080i/p, a built in ATSC/NTSC tuner, and Dolby Digital output from two 10W integrated speakers.
The progressive scan LCD flat panel HDTV has HDMI, component video, s-video and composite ports. One of the HDMI ports allows you to connect a PC through the port to enable the TV to function as a PC monitor. Among the many other features of the flat panel TV is child lock and parental control, PLL Digital Tuning, a sleep timer, OSD in English, French, and Spanish, full text closed captioning, and auto volume leveling. The screen format can switch between 4:3 and 16:9, and includes Zoom, Full Movie Expand, and Widescreen modes.
The 26" LCD TV also features progressive scan, 3D Comb Filter, and Clear Pix Engine Plus for picture enhancement. It also includes Digital Noise Reduction, Dynamic Contrast Enhancement, and 3/2-2/2 Motion Pull Down to reduce blur during action scenes. The built in DVD player can play audio CDs, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-video, DVD-R and DVD-RW.
- Built-in DVD Player
- A multi-format DVD player integrated into the LCD TV that makes it easy for movie-goers and music lovers to enjoy all widely accepted DVD and CD formats without the cost of purchasing and the hassle of hooking up a separate player. The integrated player is compatible with DVD, DVD-R/RW, VCD, CD and CR-RW.
- LCD WXGA Display
- The WXGA display LCD screen technology gives you widescreen HD resolution of 1366 x 768p pixels. It produces flicker-free progressive scan pictures with optimum brightness and colors.
- Multiple AV Inputs
- Multiple AV inputs are built-in connectors that accommodate all major video device signals: CVBS, S-video, HDMI (480i/p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p). Component and HDMI can even process the highest 1080p signal from any HD source including Blu-ray and HD DVD players, delivering maximum lines of resolution and quality in the HDTV standard.
- HDMI Input
- HDMI makes an uncompressed digital RGB connection from the source to the screen. By eliminating conversion to an analog signal, it delivers an unblemished image. The non-degraded signal reduces flicker and leads to a clearer picture. HDMI communicates the highest output resolution with the source device. The HDMI input is fully backward compatible with DVI sources but includes digital audio. HDMI uses HDCP copy protection.
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital, the world's leading digital multi-channel audio standard, makes use of the way the human ear naturally processes sound. With Dolby Digital you experience quality surround sound audio with realistic spatial cues.
- PC input via HDMI
- With PC input you can use your TV as a PC monitor via a HDMI-DVI cable/converter.
•Autostore, PLL Digital Tuning
•On Screen Display, Smart Picture, Closed Captioning Full Text, Smart Sound, Side Control, Auto Volume Leveling
•Screen Format: 4:3, 16:9, Normal, Zoom, Full, Movie Expand, Wide
•Child Lock+Parental Control