The i1Publish Pro 2 Software (Upgrade B) from X-Rite is a software suite with an upgrade solution for ultimate, professional level color management. It includes the i1Profiler v1.x, ColorChecker Camera Calibration, PANTONE Color Manager, ColorChecker Classic target [mini] and ColorChecker Proof target softwares. Its reliability, versatility and accurate color calibrating software helps save time, ink, paper and provides all the functionalities featured in i1Publish Pro 2 solution. The upgrade package includes i1Basic Pro 2 and i1Publish Software Upgrade.
To be eligible for this upgrade you must own one of the following: i1Pro OEM Device, i1Basic, i1Design LT, i1Photo LT, i1Basic Pro
- The iPublish Pro 2 hardware and software delivers an increased level of color accuracy across all devices. Its new illuminant design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) and Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument.
- The enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) allows accurate profiling for enhanced range of substrates. Using a single hand-held device, photographers can predict what colors printed on an optically brightened paper will look like under both standard and specific light conditions. With M1 measurement capability, imaging professionals can rely on consistent measurement for visual matching under emerging industry standard viewing conditions.
- The Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode, thus saving time and money on consumables and enabling dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2.
- Its status LED guides users through the measurement process and provides feedback on device status, improving user experience and saving time. Moreover, its ergonomic design allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device, thereby assuring high levels of reliability and productivity.
- i1Pro 2 provides better temperature stability and high brightness levels which improve emissive measurement. This results in best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors. The built-in wavelength calibration technology allows for self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications). The user does not have to worry about the device's measurement accuracy.
- Maintaining and protecting the device is easy as the self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provide additional built-in protection from dust and dirt.
- i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards.
With the i1Profiler software, X-Rite has developed a next generation toolset that combines the best features of its i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER solutions. i1Profiler software offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of digital imaging workflows. It features a number of unique color management capabilities, adding to users' power and control in creating professional quality profiles. Users can choose between a "basic," wizard-driven interface or an "advanced," user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles for monitors, projectors, printers and presses.
At the core of i1Profiler is X-Rite's i1Prism engine, whose unique iterative profiling technology lets users build printer profiles for up to 8-color workflows (RGB, CMYK and CMYK plus any 4). This reliable technology is extremely robust, allowing for further profile optimization based on any combination of images, spot colors or captured colors. Users can select from any of the digital PANTONE color libraries, including the PANTONE PLUS SERIES. This results in superlative image quality and color accuracy.
By using just one software tool, users can optimize their profiles, build profiles with ambient light measurements, correct for optical brighteners in their papers and utilize simple yet advanced controls for black separation. i1Profiler lets users save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag-and-drop functionality. This enables profile generation workflows to be created or shared with others quickly, easily, and efficiently. The exchange functionality also allows users to communicate palette information and other color data across the office or across the globe using X-Rite's Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive digital color data exchange.
- PANTONE Color Manager
PANTONE Color Manager will dynamically keep all digital PANTONE libraries up to date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe and Quark creative applications. The tight integration of i1Profiler with PANTONE Color Manager swatch bridging software gives users seamless access to all PANTONE colors for precise spot color matching and unparalleled accuracy of spot color reproduction. It also makes multiple color space selections simple for easy color translation to multiple applications. Thus, it is ideal for imaging professionals working with brand color specifications.
PANTONE Color Manager includes a unique feature that simplifies the creation and distribution of corporate brand style guides. Designers can include palette information, digital color data, and output profiles to ensure that their brand color is faithfully reproduced in any print production process around the corner or across the globe.
- ColorChecker Proof
- To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Publish includes the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target pre-cut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers a much more precise visual verification of output quality, so that the user can quickly determine if any adjustment is needed.
- ColorChecker Passport Software and Mini Classic Target
- With the ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Application and Lightroom plug-in, users can quickly and easily build DNG (Digital Negative) profiles for Adobe Imaging solutions including Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Camera Raw (ACR) and Adobe Bridge. This advanced camera profiling technology provides excellent results with the mini 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target. It produces DNG profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
- i1Profiler 1.4 is available for immediate download from xrite.com and xritephoto.com websites. If a current owner has auto update activated, they will receive the update next time they launch the software.
- Version 1.4
- i1Profiler offers an increased level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities. Now, with the version 1.4 update, i1Profiler includes scanner profiling, the latest OS support, and several other improvements. All current i1Profiler users are eligible for a free update.
- Scanner Profiler
Scan the target to generate a high quality custom ICC profile. The software will automatically detect and crop the target.
Supports the following targets:
ColorChecker Digital SG
Reflective IT 8.7/2
Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1