The SF 100-16 Unmanaged Rackmount Small Business Switch from Cisco allows you to stay on top of your business, and keep your office running smoothly. Take advantage of a highly reliable network connecting your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. The SF 100-16 is so easy to setup you no longer have to worry about contacting an IT professional. You can have the high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box.
This Cisco unmanaged switch delivers basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
- Ease of Use
- Cisco 100 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network
- Simple Setup
- Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 100 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room
- High Performance
- Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications - including bandwidth-intensive video services - and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Cisco 100 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs
- Support for Advanced Technologies
- All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required
- Peace of Mind
- Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business