The black 720 Case Without Foam from Seahorse is a durable airtight, water and crushproof case for carrying your 16.1" laptop and other material. It's made from a molded polypropylene resin and contains an o-ring to ensure your contents remain safe from the elements. It also includes an automatic pressure equalization system for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The pressure system is automatically activated by the right side lock when the case is sealed.
This version of the 720 comes without foam or accessories. It is a rugged empty shell in which you can place any of Seahorse's optional accessories such as their cubed foam, Lid Organizer or Divider Tray.
Securing the case is simple using the two safety latches. You can also use optional user-supplied padlocks that fit in the molded padlock holes. They are sized to hold a standard Masterlock. The case is carried by its top carry handle. Seahorse cases are made in the USA and backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- Waterproof, airtight, crushproof
- Built-in O-rings
- Automatic pressure purge system; built into right lock and works automatically
- Two safety latches
- Top carry handle
- Molded-in padlock holes for optional user-supplied locks
- Meets IPX7 standards (Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion); case tested for 30 minutes
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 42.9" (109.0 cm)