The safety yellow 720F Laptop Computer Case With Cubed Foam from Seahorse is a durable airtight, water and crushproof case for carrying your 17" laptop and other material. It's made from a molded polypropylene resin and contains an o-ring to ensure your contents remain safe from the elements. It also includes an automatic pressure equalization system for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The pressure system is automatically activated by the right side lock when the case is sealed.
This version of the 720 comes with multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam that can be configured to accommodate whatever gear you are carrying. The foam provides cushioning for your computer or other delicate electronic gear that you don't want damaged during transport.
Securing the case is simple using the two metal keyed latches. Two keys are included with the case. You can also use optional user-supplied padlocks that fit in the molded padlock holes. They are sized to hold a standard Masterlock. The case is carried by its top molded grab handle or padded, removable shoulder strap. Seahorse cases are made in the USA and backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- The included multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam can be used to sculpt the interior to provide a custom fit, cushioned nest for your valuable and delicate equipment
- Waterproof, airtight, crushproof
- Built-in O-rings
- Automatic pressure purge system; built into right lock and works automatically
- Latches with keyed chrome metal locks
- Molded-in padlock holes for optional user-supplied locks
- Meets IPX7 standards (Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion); case tested for 30 minutes
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 42.9" (109.0 cm)