The 120GB Mercury Helios Thunderbolt Storage Solution from Other World Computing is fast and flexible with up to 10 Gbps throughput. It is an ideal solution for high-performance PCIe cards designed for video capturing, video editing, media transcoding, audio processing and data storage. It is bootable with AHCI compliant cards and can daisy-chain up to six devices. The Mercury Helios and Mercury Accelsior performance data solution bundle features the highly-acclaimed Mercury Accelsior PCIe Solid State Drive to boost your workflow. With up to 100K IOPS, business-critical applications are given an instant boost while Accelsior's extreme performance speed dramatically reduces game level loading and object streaming, thus increasing play time and reducing wait time. Thunderbolt-equipped computers like the Mac mini, iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, now have the ability to tap into the speed and storage capacity of the Mercury Accelsior PCIe Solid State Drive.
- The Mercury Helios Storage Solution features the highly-acclaimed Mac bootable and Mac supported Mercury Accelsior PCIe Solid State Drive.
- It is bootable with AHCI compliant cards and can daisy-chain up to six devices.
- The PCIe card expansion facilitates data transfer of up to 10Gbps Solid State Drive, 10 Gb Ethernet connectivity, uncompressed HD video capture and more.
- The Mercury Helios Storage Solution features a quiet cooling fan with good ventilation and variable speeds.
- It is hot-pluggable* and automatically switches on/off through your computer. 1
- In the daisy-chain, the last device can be a bus-powered device.* 2
- Rugged yet lightweight aluminum housing makes this Mercury Helios Storage Solution quite portable.