The StagePass WX1210LAV Wireless Lavalier Microphone System by CAD is a diversity operation VHF wireless lavalier microphone system that includes the WXLAV Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Mic, the TX1210 Bodypack Transmitter and the RX1200 VHF Diversity Receiver. Designed to allow for wireless vocals for live music and public speaking, the included WXLAV cardioid condenser lavalier microphone conveniently clips on to your shirt. The mic then easily plugs into the the TX1210 bodypack transmitter which is equipped with functionality such as volume control, soft touch on and mute switches that have LED indicators.
In addition to being designed for convenience and functionality, StagePass WX1210LAV system also offers flexibility with 16 selectable VHF channels. Flexible in terms of connectivity as well, the RX1200 receiver features 1/4" and XLR outputs. It also incorporates dual antennas using diversity operation to minimize multipath interference. The "Scan-Link" auto channel configuration feature is another built-in convenience that conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects the strongest channel. The receiver then links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically.
- Clip On Lavalier Mic
- Designed specifically for broadcast, public address and live music, the WXLAV cardioid condenser lavalier Mic clips easily to your shirt or blouse
- Flexible Frequency Range
- 16 selectable VHF channels designed to offer a wide range of options to combat interference
- Diversity Operation
- Uses diversity operation to minimize multipath interference and improve operating range
- Automatic Channel Configuration
- Scan-Link auto channel configuration conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. The receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically
- Soft Touch On & Mute Switches with LEDs
- Hold the switch for 2 seconds and it turns the transmitter on or off. A quick momentary press of the switch mutes or unmutes the audio. The tri-color LED changes color in accordance to whether the transmitter is live or muted