Razer's Taipan Expert Gaming Mouse is a premium gaming mouse with a 8200dpi 4G dual sensor system at its core for precise, accurate tracking. The mouse has an ambidextrous form factor, so it can be used comfortably in either your right or left hand. There are also nine Hyperesponse buttons that are programmable. Additionally, the Taipan Expert Gaming Mouse is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems for cross-platform flexibility.
- 8200dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- The Taipan has an 8200dpi 4G dual sensor system, meaning it has both a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for pinpoint tracking. This lets you execute headshots with ease while moving with instant in-game responsiveness
- Improved Ambidextrous Ergonomics
- Designed with extensive feedback from professional gamers, the Taipan's ambidextrous form suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you're right or left handed this mouse stays firmly in hand for comfort during extended sessions
- Razer Synapse 2.0 Enabled
- Razer Synapse 2.0 is the software that acts as the mouse's brain, automatically syncing the gaming mouse to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as to save your individual settings without you needing to lift a finger. The software can download your personal settings from the Taipan, then port them to a separate mouse for an exact replica