The Audio-Technica PRO-R300 Pro Series 3 VHF Wireless Receiver features volume control with AF Peak, RF, and power indicator lights. This single-channel, fixed-frequency receiver uses the 170.245 MHz VHF travelling frequency that operates outside the range of US broadcast television. It works with no interference from TV channels and no frequency coordination is required.
This Pro Series 3 wireless receiver is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with an advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Fixed 170.245 MHz VHF frequency that operates outside the range of US broadcast television
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" (6.35mm) output jack and space-saving power supply