The 10-user Small Office Security Software - 1-Server from Kaspersky helps you secure your business against Internet threats. This 1-year license allows you to use the program on 10 computers and 1 file server. Benefit from real-time protection against web threats. A two-way firewall blocks attacks from hackers and prevents malware from sending out your sensitive data to others. Updates and intelligent and cloud-enabled scans protect your business without slowing down your workflow.
Enjoy the convenience of securing all your PC's and managing the Internet usage of all your employees' remotely, from a single computer. The software safeguards your business data with backups and encryption, allowing you to create file "vaults" for storing and transferring sensitive information. Additional benefits include Password Manager, PC clean-up tools, a Rescue CD, System Restore, Presentation Mode, and a Virtual Keyboard. Take advantage of free North American-based technical support, as well.
PC and Server Protection
- Real-time protection against viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, key loggers, and other Internet threats
- Two-way firewall blocks hacker attacks, and also offers protection in the opposite direction, controlling what gets transmitted from your systems to the outside world. This prevents malware from sending your sensitive data to others.
- Proactive detection seeks out suspicious activity on your systems and blocks dangerous actions before they can do any harm
- Small, frequent updates and cloud-enabled scans safeguard your business against known and emerging web threats, without slowing down your computers and server. Benefit from less than 1% drain on processing power
- Intelligent scanning for maximum PC performance: Files are scanned only if they've been opened or modified, while background activities are minimized when business activities place high demands on your systems
- Anti-Spam protection filters dangerous and unwanted emails
- Application Control employs real-time threat intelligence to determine security privileges for each application you launch, without affecting system performance
- Safe Run mode, compatible with 32-bit operating systems, is walled off from your data and PC settings--allowing you to open suspicious programs, files, and websites without any fear of harm to your office systems
- Vulnerability Detection locates at-risk programs that haven't been updated with the latest fixes and helps to patch them
Central Management from 1 PC
- Conveniently view and manage the security of all your PCs and your file server from a single computer workstation
- Run all scans, updates, and backups for your whole office network
- Manage the Internet usage of all your employees' remotely, from a single computer. You can control access to PCs, applications, games, IM, social networking and other sites, and file downloads. Ensure that your office PCs are utilized only for business-related activities, and prevent distractions from decreasing employee productivity throughout the workday. Additionally, you can generate customizable reports for all PC and server activity with ease
- Update the Kaspersky Small Office Security license on all your PCs and your file server
- Utilize 1 computer as an update server for the whole office network
- Protect your business data against theft, loss, and corruption
- Ensure compliance with your backup policy via the scheduling of automatic, password-protected backups for all your computers and your file server. The data can be stored on your network drive or an FTP location. Plus, you can restore the data to any computer--even one without Kaspersky Small Office Security installed
- Create secure, encrypted file "vaults" for storing and transferring sensitive data through email or a USB drive. You can mount a vault as a disk on your system, enabling employees to easily copy files to it, just as if it were a normal hard disk
- Your sensitive or confidential business data is still at risk of being recovered by cybercriminals even after it's been deleted and the Recycle Bin emptied. To fix this problem, the software's File Shredder irreversibly wipes files off your systems--so they cannot be recovered, reconstructed, or stolen
- Password Manager makes sure your business and employee passwords and logins are secure, and creates strong, unique passwords for all your accounts. Enables each employee to store his or her account information in a unique, encrypted database, which then auto-completes website logins. All your employees need to recall is a master password to unlock their databases, and their accounts will be secure from keyloggers and hackers. Compatible with 32-bit applications and browsers
- PC clean-up tools ensure the smooth and secure operation of your systems by getting rid of unnecessary temp and log files, registry entries, browser and application caches, browser cookies, and Recycle Bin contents. It also tunes up browser settings and Windows operating systems
- Rescue CD cleanses your computers of malware and restores system settings--even if the OS has sustained damage
- You can perform System Restore to reapply your original settings in the event that they have been altered by malware--such as spyware and rootkits--attempting to make your computers and server more vulnerable to infection. Kaspersky Small Office Security scans your system settings for suspicious changes and notifies you that you may wish to restore your original settings
- Presentation Mode blocks pop-ups and minimizes the consumption of PC resources to the bare minimum. Presentations will not be interrupted or slowed down, but Kaspersky will still block hackers and malware from gaining access to your systems
- Virtual Keyboard is an online tool for entering sensitive data, e.g., business credit card numbers and passwords. This on-screen keyboard is usable with a mouse, so the data entered cannot be tracked or stolen by keyloggers or hackers.
- Free North American-based tech support is available via phone, email or online chat. Plus, you can take advantage of FastTrack Support, an online troubleshooter, and the Kaspersky knowledge base, an Internet database of detailed answers to questions about the installation and use of your software