The brown London Backpack from Epiphanie is a multi-use pack since it can be worn as a regular backpack or standard shoulder bag. This flexibility will come in handy when you are working professionally or just out for an afternoon walk and want to carry some gear. The pack is large enough to hold a camera with attached lens, plus a long zoom up to 70-200mm f/2.8, 1-2 extra lenses, flash, battery pack and accessories. It's also got room for your 15" laptop, iPad, eReader or tablet. A sewn-in foam panel keeps your computer away from the rest of your gear.
The outside has two front slide-in pockets as well as a pocket on each side. A rear zippered pocket can be used for storage or rapidly converts to a trolley sleeve so that you can place the London over your optional rolling luggage cart. Inside, there's extra padding to protect your gear as well as four touch fastened dividers that can be arranged to nest your gear in safety. In addition, another interior zippered pocket is provided for personals-wallet, keys, cell phone or similar sized item. If you remove all the touch fasteners, you convert the pack into a standard messenger bag with room for documents, books or whatever suits your need.
The London is made from water-resistant synthetic leather and accented by a beige lining. It can be carried several ways. First, in backpack fashion. Second, using the removable shoulder strap, it can be toted cross-body style. Third, a top grab handle makes for briefcase style transport. Finally, the rear zippered pocket can be opened and converted into a trolley sleeve. The entire pack closes via a full length zipper located under the flap.
At 3 lb, this pack is both stylish and functional, accented with antique brass hardware and with plenty of storage space strategically placed for your convenience. It's backed by Epiphanie's one-year warranty.
- Holds DSLR system, 1 long lens (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 1-2 smaller lenses, flash, battery pack, 15" laptop, iPad or tablet
- Water-resistant synthetic leather with beige lining
- Extra padding for maximum equipment protection
- Four touch fastened panels for customizing the interior of the bag (2 long, 2 short)
- Two front slide-in pockets, pocket on each side of bag, rear zippered pocket that converts to trolley sleeve, one interior large zipper pocket
- Detachable, padded cross-body strap
- Antique brass hardware
DSLR with attached lens, 1-2 lenses (including 70-200mm f/2.8), flash, battery pack
15" laptop, iPad, eReader or tablet
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 36.0" (91.4 cm)