The mustard Brooklyn Backpack from Epiphanie combines function and style into one multi-use bag. It can serve as a backpack for your gear but can also be worn as a standard shoulder bag using the included cross-body strap. Its capacity is respectable being able to hold your DSLR with attached lens, 2 extra lenses-one short, one long, flash with battery pack, accessories and a 15" laptop and iPad.
There are plenty of pockets, especially on the exterior. Two front pockets are secured with magnetic snaps. A large slide-in pocket is located above the smaller pockets and each side of the bag has an additional slide-in pocket. In the back, a zipper pocket is sized to hold your iPad. Your 15" laptop is nestled inside the Brooklyn separated from the rest of your gear by a sewn-in panel.
Inside, another zipper pocket serves well to guard your wallet, keys, business cards and other items that you don't want to waste time searching for. Four touch fastened panels allow you to configure the interior to accommodate your gear in an organized fashion. If you remove all these panels, you can turn your Brooklyn into one large storage space.
The Brooklyn is carried by its two detachable shoulder straps or detachable cross-body strap. Additional padding has been incorporated to make sure your equipment is well-protected. A zippered top closure under its flap secures the Brooklyn. The white lined pack is accented by antique brass hardware for a touch of style. Plenty of space is provided for maps, keys, phone, memory cards and other small items. The Brooklyn is backed by Epiphanie's one-year warranty.
- Holds DSLR system with lens attached plus 1 long lens, 1 short lens, flash battery pack plus personals, 15" laptop, iPad
- Water-resistant synthetic leather with white lining
- Extra padding for maximum equipment protection
- Four touch fastened panels for customizing the interior of the bag (2 long, 2 short)
- Five exterior pockets, one large interior zipper pocket
- Two detachable shoulder straps so bag can be worn as backpack; detachable, padded cross-body strap
- DSLR with attached lens, 2 extra lenses, 15" laptop, iPad, accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 32.0" (81.3 cm)