The black/gray Backpack Camera Bag from Samsonite may seem small but it holds a hefty amount of gear. It's capacity is rated for three DSLRs, four lenses, flash and accessories. There's also a separate compartment for your 15.6" laptop.
Access to your equipment is easy - either from the top or front. The zippered top access point allows you to store one DSLR with attached lens held in shooting position. The dual zippered front access point reveals the bulk of your gear held in movable, padded, touch fastened dividers that can be configured to suit your gear needs.
The side of the bag has a touch fastened pocket for extra accessories. Interior mesh storage pockets hold your memory cards, batteries, lens caps and other small items. A side mesh pocket can accommodate a water bottle or other rapid access needs. Your tripod can be strapped to the side of the bag using the included straps.
Carrying the Backpack Camera Bag is comfortable using the wide, adjustable padded backpack straps. There's also a top grab handle for instant retrieval from your car or closet. The back panel is also padded for added comfort and support. A handy rain cover is included that can be rapidly deployed when the weather turns against you. The bag is made from a combination of polyester and ripstop nylon. The interior is soft tricot to help minimize bumps and scratches.
- Large interior compartments with adjustable sections
- 15.6" Laptop compartment
- Tripod holder
- Exterior zippered compartments for additional storage
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Rain cover for extra protection
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.0" (94.0 cm)