Giottos' VGR9254-S2N Aluminum Tripod/Monopod W/QR Ballhead is a solid reverse structure professional tripod designed according to the Golden Ratio shown in Da Vinci's famous picture of the Vitruvian Man. The collar is made from aluminum alloy with an increased molecular density. It folds down to a manageable 16.6" size and can be converted to a 62.8" monopod. This aluminum support will extend to 61", but its minimum working height is less than a foot--11.2"--and it folds down to 16.5". Although it weighs just 3.3 lbs (1.49 kg), it can support up to 8.8 lbs. The included quick-release ballhead has a bubble level and is Arca-compatible.
Plus, one leg of the tripod combined with the center column converts to a monopod that extends to 62.8" and collapses to 30.0". The 4 tripod leg sections use a quick twist-lock design, and the rubber feet are supplied with metal spikes for use on uneven or rough terrain.
- Standard aluminum tripod with an extremely short folded length and 61" maximum height
- One leg combined with the center column converts to a full-sized 62.8" monopod
- 3-position legs w/twist leg locks
- Legs fold up at 180° to protect the center column & ballhead
- Two-section center column for shooting low to the ground
- Bubble level on Arca-compatible quick-release ballhead
- Weighs just 3.3 lb with a load capacity of 8.8 lb
- Removable retractable hook