The E35 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful 3-mode flashlight that's easy to operate. The CREE XP-E LED delivers a high-intensity 225-lumen beam using just 2x CR123A batteries, or one 18650 battery. A second mode has 90-lumen output, and a low mode has 5 lumens output. The E35 is waterproof to 6.5', and impact resistant up to a 3.28' fall. It can stand up securely on a flat surface, operating like a candle for reading and other low-light activities. Its slip-resistant body is constructed from hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and the toughened glass lens has an anti-reflective coating. A digitally regulated circuit maintains constant brightness in the beam.
At the maximum 225-lumen output, the runtime is 2.75 hours. At 50 lumens, the runtime is 18 hours, and at the lowest 5-lumen output, it operates for 155 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against damage from accidentally inserting the batteries in the wrong orientation. It weighs just 2.04 oz without batteries, and it's only 4.58" long.
- Simple, easy-to-use practical outdoor flashlight with three output levels
Maximum of 225 lumens, with a 2.75-hour runtime
Second mode produces 50 lumens with a 18-hour runtime
Third mode is 5 lumens with a runtime of 155 hours
- Produces 7739 candelas and a beam that travels approximately 577' (176 m)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5' depth, and impact resistant to 3.28' (1.0 m)
- Made of hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- CREE XP-E LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime delivers a constant high-intensity beam
- Powered by 1x 18650 battery or 2x CR123A batteries, with reverse polarity protection