The PD22 (S2) LED Flashlight (Special Edition) from Fenix is a rugged compact LED flashlight with four brightness settings and a tactical tail cap with momentary activation switch. The anodized aluminum housing is submersible to 6.5' (2 m) and impact resistant to 3.28' (1 m). This modern design features reverse polarity protection, digitally regulated output, and intelligent memory circuitry for memorizing the latest brightness level used.
This PD series flashlight is configured with a 200-lumen maximum output LED that has an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours and is powered by a single CR123A battery. Four brightness settings deliver a range of illumination. The anti-roll slip-resistant body and the included steel belt clip keep this light in your hand or on your belt in wet conditions and as you move over rugged terrain. An ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating transmits a bright beam that's visible up to 370 ft (113 m) away.
- Cree XP-G (S2) LED has a 200-lumen maximum output
- Use the thumb switch to change brightness settings and enable strobe or SOS modes.
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the brightness setting when the light is switched off.
- The textured tactical tail cap houses a momentary illumination switch.
- Durable anodized aluminum housing is lightweight and sealed to IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant beam of illumination, and a reverse polarity circuit protects against improper battery installation.