The TK15 S2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a 400 lumen tactical illumination device. The anodized aerospace aluminum housing is impact resistant to 3 feet (1 m) and submersible to 6.5 feet (2 m), making this flashlight ready for harsh weather conditions and daily use. The dual switch system includes dedicated brightness control via the side mounted dimmer button. Four brightness settings and a strobe mode deliver levels of illumination suitable for a wide range of tasks. The microprocessor controlled LED features performance functions that set the TK15 apart from conventional LED flashlights; a memory circuit recalls the last-used brightness setting when activated, and a digitally-regulated power supply maintains constant beam intensity. An anti-roll ring next to the tactical tail cap, 400 lumen output strobe mode, and waterproof housing make the TK15 flashlight useful for a wide range of applications.
- CREE XP-G LED has a 400 lumen maximum output and provides up to 827 ft (252 m) of visible illumination. These LEDs are also engineered to provide a 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Digitally regulated output maintains a constant beam of illumination and protects battery cells from over-discharge. Reverse polarity circuitry protects against incorrect battery installation.
- Dual switch system includes a momentary/continuous activation button set within the tactical tail cap. The additional, thumb-accessible side mounted dimmer switch, cycles between brightness settings and enables strobe mode.
- Type III anodized aircraft aluminum housing is water sealed to IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Can operate with either (1) 18650 battery or (2) CR123A batteries.
- Compatible with remote pressure switch (sold separately).