The Yamaha PSR-S750 61-Key Digital Workstation has an organ-style keyboard with 5 levels of touch response. The AWM stereo sampling tone generator features 678 Voices with 128-note polyphony. Additionally, the PSR-S750 has 28 Drum/SFX kits, 480 XG Voices, General MIDI 2, and GS. With built-in digital effects, 4 Multi Pads, auto-accompaniment, songs and USB audio recording, this feature-packed keyboard will enhance your music creation experience.
Within the PSR-S750's 678 built-in Voices, there are 165 Featured Voices. The Super Articulation, Mega, Sweet!, Cool!, Live!, and Organ Flute Featured Voices sample every nuance of the instruments they model. The built-in Voices can be further enhanced by PSR-S750's onboard digital effects. Reverb, Chorus, and EQ are all available with a multitude of included factory presets. Real Distortion, a group of new guitar amplifier and stompbox modeling effects, are also included. These distortion presets meticulously reproduce the sound of classic amps from the 1960's and 70's and their effect on frequency bands and dynamics.
The PSR-S750's auto-accompaniment and song features are designed to assist you in the writing and recording process. With 325 accompaniment Style presets, you'll be able to find backing tracks for most anything that you're working on. The PSR-S750 also allows unlimited song recording via its USB flash memory input. Up to 16 tracks per song can be recorded in WAV file formats. Recorded audio can also be assigned to the PSR-S750's 4 Multi Pad triggers for instant playback and looping.
The PSR-S750 offers a variety of useful connections on its back panel. 1/4" TRS main outputs and 2 foot pedal inputs are included, as well as a 1/8" stereo Aux input for portable audio devices. The PSR-S750 also features MIDI In/Out connectors and USB connectivity. The USB-A port enables flash drive recording, custom patch storage and Multi Pad audio. The USB-B allows for multi-function computer connection.
- Super Articulation Voices
- Super Articulation Voices authentically reproduce the performance characteristics of acoustic instruments. They also add expressive nuances to your performance without the need for tricky controller manipulation.
- Mega Voice Style Technology
- Mega Voices add dimension to your playing by incorporating performance sounds like guitar and bass finger slides, brass falls, and vocal effects. Mega Voices provide dynamic and realistic sounding accompaniment.
- Studio and Performance Quality Sound
- The onboard mixing console gives you access to functions like balance, panning and DSP effects borrowed from Yamaha's professional recording and live sound products.
- Real Distortion
- Real Distortion effects are digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 70's. There are also models of legendary guitar effects pedals. The result is an accurate, responsive tone.
- Digital Amplifier
- The PSR-S750 features a highly-efficient digital amplifier that achieves clarity while significantly reducing energy consumption.
- USB Audio Recorder
- The PSR-S750 is capable of recording and playing back high-quality uncompressed WAV audio files. It can also play audio files from its Multi Pads, via the Audio Link feature, which is great for triggering loops, vocal phrases and sound effects.
- Voice and Style Expandability
- The PSR-S750's expansion capability ensures that it can always be updated with new Voices and Styles from around the world.
- 1/8" Stereo Aux In
- The 1/8" stereo Aux In can be used to play any source through the keyboard's integrated speakers. Use it to play along with your favorite songs, or for apps like Yamaha's "NoteStar" digital sheet music with real audio backing.