The IdeaPad U310 13.3" Ultrabook Computer by Lenovo, available in Graphite Grey, features a 1.8GHz Intel Core i3 3217U processor, 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM and a 500GB hard drive with a 24GB SSD for caching often used programs and operating systems. Caching these programs result in faster access time for boot up and resuming from sleep mode.
It also features a widescreen 13.3" HD backlit LED display with a native resolution of 1366 x 768, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It's powered by Intel HD 4000 graphics, which is more than enough for web surfing or viewing images and video. This unit is also WiDi capable, so you can wirelessly stream your digital media to any WiDi ready device.
This solid Ultrabook is only 0.7" thick when closed, and weighs less than 4 pounds. It includes Ultrabook standards like USB 3.0 and HDMI connectivity, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and an Ethernet 10/100Mbps LAN jack. The standard keyboard also sports a touch pad with multi-touch control.
Lenovo also offers a full slate of pre-loaded software, including Adobe Reader, Google for Notebook, Intel WiDi, Internet Explorer, McAfee Antivirus (60 days of virus definitions) and Microsoft Office 2010 (60 day trial) among others (software may vary by region).
With Windows 8 as the operating system, you're sure to enjoy hours of entertainment and applications from this dependable Ultrabook. Students, parents and anyone looking for a lighter alternative to computing will enjoy this model.
- Type in Comfort and with Confidence
- Lenovo's ergonomic keyboard and acclaimed AccuType keypad help make your typing both easier on the wrists and more accurate.
- Delight in your Down-Time.
- HD display delivers dazzling visuals while advanced sound technology fuels a rich, immersive audio experience.
- Smart Technology You Can Count On.
- Long-life battery keeps you productive even when you spend long hours away from an AC power source; carefully orchestrated power management squeezes the most out of every charge.