The SecurView PoE Dome Internet Camera by TRENDnet is a PoE Ppower over Ethernet) pan-and-tilt fixed position security camera that features recording up to VGA 640 x 480 resolution, a 3x digital zoom, and dual 30 fps MPEG4/MJPEG streaming. The camera uses a 1/4" low lux CMOS sensor with a 4mm/F2.0 focal length.
It also features 2x GPIO (general purpose input/output) output ports and 1x GPIO input port. It can manually pan 350° from side-to-side and 160° up and down. It connects via an RJ-45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and includes TV-out BNC connectors for monitored viewing.
Although you can configure continuous and scheduled recording times, the SecurView camera is capable of motion detection triggering, and will send emails with motion-detection triggered snapshots via email. An optional mic and speaker allows you to hear and communicate through the camera. You can also save video to your NAS server so that large files can be reviewed at your convenience.
It supports TCP/IP, UDP and ICMP and is compatible with DHCP, NTP, DNS, Samba and FTP clients. It is also compatible with HTTP servers, SMTP e-mail servers, and PPPoE.
• Record streaming video to your computer or network storage devices
• Manually pan 350° side-to-side and tilt 160° up-and-down for a fixed final viewing angle
• Compatible with 802.3af PoE compliant devices
• 1 x 10/100Mbps PoE RJ-45 Ethernet port
• GPIO ports: 2 in, 1 out
• TV-out BNC connector
• Optional power port: power provided by optional power port if PoE networked cable not used
• 3 password protected authorization levels:
(1) Guest User: video with one way audio viewing only
(2) General User: Guest User functionality as well as viewing option controls of live view page
(3) Administrator: full management controls
• Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, flip, mirror (horizontal/vertical)
• 3x digital zoom
• High quality Dual Streaming MPEG-4 and MJPEG video recording with up to 30 frames per second
• Up to VGA, 640 x 480 pixel resolution
• Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP Email, HTTP, Samba and other Internet protocols
• 62 degree viewing angle, 4mm focal length and 2.0 F/No
• Motion detection triggered email alerts and image upload via FTP
• Control two adjustable motion detection windows with just-in-time snapshot
• Hear and talk to people in your camera's viewing field through your computer (mic and speaker sold separately)
• Samba client saves video to network storage devices
• Quick Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
• Camera browser can be accessed using Internet Explorer 6.0 above
• Complimentary SecurView software: supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista operating systems and can view and record up to 16 SecurView cameras simultaneously