The glossy black Acer Aspire E1-571-6454 15.6" Notebook Computer finds the perfect balance of performance and portability. It is a little over 1" thick and weighs only 5.4 lb for reliable mobility. While it may be portable, it can still deliver when it comes to processor power.
The 15.6" HD CineCrystal display on this Acer notebook has a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The screen is also backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and provide better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor. It also has 6GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM memory with an 8GB max, a 500GB 5400rpm hard drive, an optical drive, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam, high-definition audio support with stereo speakers and a built-in microphone. Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Get More Done
- With the Aspire E Series, everyday activities like web browsing, communicating and playing videos are effortless with Intel Core processing. And, Intel HD Graphics 4000 deliver fine visual detail. Dual-channel memory means you can launch applications quickly, and a large 500GB hard drive provides more space for your media
- All Your Media in One Place
- Get an all-access pass to a your digital life with AcerCloud, which shares photos, videos, music and docs among all your devices in seconds. Plus, enjoy media on the CineCrystal HD LED-backlit display, or on your giant screen via HDMI. Plus, an optical drive is ready for all your DVDs
- Mobile Connectivity
- Mobile connectivity is always only a hotspot away. Chat face to face wherever you go with the Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam and integrated microphone. Plus, just as Wi-Fi wireless technology keeps you in touch when you're out and about, Gigabit Ethernet keeps you plugged in when you're at home
- User-Friendly & Fun
- The cover is pleasingly glossy, and smart usability features make the Aspire E Series user-experience simple. A multi-in-1 card reader and triple USB 2.0 ports make file transfers a breeze, and a multi-gesture touchpad puts you in control. Acer Backup Manager makes system save and restore a snap, so you'll always have peace of mind