The BigFoot Mobile Systems Roadie Cube 14RU Breakdown Style Cart offers flexibility and capacity in a nimble, multi-point latching, "Split-Apart" system for various transporting situations. The cart can break down to all the elements of the main gear racks, wheel base section, and monitor lid assembly. The cart can be used if transportation needs require smaller gear packages, lifting when needed, or shipping either on a plane or, leaving together as a normal cart for loading right onto a truck.
The upper lid section is removable, allowing you to modify the height of the monitor/keyboard etc. if the cart has a high capacity of gear. The cubes also allow for swapping with another cart group if you want to switch rack groups of gear based on the project or changing system needs. Standard 19" rack sections can fit in 6RU Cube. The racks can be MACPRO based wide cabinets and combined with 19" regular rack space.
Cubes have optional side flip-panels and have a 24" aluminum laptop drawer in the wide rack configuration for laptop based groups. Each section latches quickly together and is rubber shock mounted while built around the internal shock mounted aluminum rack frame. The cart also comes with 'Flat Free' gliding ride wheels.
- Comes in 14RU combo package with 12RU MACPRO base and RU rack standard upper Cube, Flip-Up monitor lid
- Flip-Up side panel
- Lid can be removed and placed on side panel, offering good capacity and functionality
- Features 24" wide drawers
- The cart's base can be split apart
- Features butterfly latches and doors for quick access and close up protection
- Custom keyboard and specialty drawers allow you to build a custom user interface for setting up a myriad of control surfaces
- Cubes can be shipped and packaged into small elements
- Breakdown from cart to table top operation in seconds
- Flip-up lid also comes off for additional set up options
- Side panel Flip-up creates quick extension for laptops/pc's
- Industrial strength rubber draw latches mount the lid with 1"rubber shock mounted grommets under the top cube
- Comfortable carry handles at the front and the back
- 8" Flat free wheels and draw latches of the base