The SoundTube Entertainment SA202-RDT Mini Amplifier is a 20W per channel (4Ω) Class AB amplifier with a maximum gain of 35 dB. Input options include dual RCA jacks and a stereo mini jack for line-level audio sources and a speaker-level (amplified) input for applications with low-wattage speaker outputs (e.g., AV projector to external speakers). A 15V power supply and mounting hardware are included. Mounting hardware adapts the SA202-RDT for pole, surface, or security attachment installations.
The small SA202-RDT Amplifier is engineered for external amplification with SoundTube FP sound-focusing and other high-fidelity speakers. Additional applications include digital signage, education, point of purchase, museums, surgical centers, AV carts, or any application where a small amplifier is needed to boost a limited source output (e.g., computers, A/V projectors, and more). This system is for indoor applications.
- 35 dB maximum gain with 2 x 20W output
- Dual RCA, stereo mini jack, and high-level inputs
- High pass filter at 120 Hz (12 dB per octave) to reduce bass distortion in smaller speakers
- Aluminum housing with integrated heat sink
- Power inputs include either a 3-pin Euroblock or barrel connector
- 12V trigger for automatic on/off functions when source power is detected
- Universal pole- and surface-mount adapter, and 15V power supply are included