The WorkForce DS-7500 Document Scanner from Epson features a 1200 dpi 4-line CCD sensor and scans up 40 ppm or 80 ipm. The 100-page duplex ADF scans 2-sided documents in 1 step and can handle page sizes as large as 8.5 x 40". The programmable 1-touch scanning buttons let you automate up to 30 scan operations.
The scanner is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and comes with a software suite which includes searchable PDF creation software as well as OCR software to convert scanned documents into editable text. Additionally, you can scan directly to cloud services including Evernote and Google Docs and access your scans from any web-connected device.
- Scan documents as large as 8.5 x 40.0" and as small as 4.0 x 6.0" using the ADF or up to 8.5 x 11.7" using the scanner bed
- 4-line CCD sensor (RGB and black)
- Book spine correction eliminates distortion when scanning bound materials
- Scan at up to 40 ppm (1-sided) and 80 ipm (2-sided)
- Built-in 100-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder
- Ultrasonic double-feed detector automatically stops the scanning process if two pages feed together so you can separate the pages and continue
- The optional networking module and included Document Capture Pro software enables scanning to any PC on your local network
- Scan to popular cloud services including Evernote, Google Docs, and SharePoint
- Scan directly to a JPEG, PDF-A, or searchable PDF
- Software suite includes Epson Scan, Document Capture Pro and ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR
- Create up to 30 one-touch user-programmable jobs