The DHP-309AV PowerLine AV + Mini Adapter Starter Kit from D-Link makes expanding your network easy. The DHP-309AV comes equipped with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and HomePlug AV compatibility. With 802.3 compatibility, you receive data speeds of up to 100 Mbit/s giving you the necessary bandwidth to transfer files and surf the Internet. The HomePlug AV adapters are certified HomePlug devices deemed compatible with home PowerLine networking standards.
The 12-bit AES data encryption gives you added piece of mind knowing your network is secure while the integrated LED lights make it possible to see the status of your network. With power saving mode you get increased performance with minimal energy consumption.
- Extend Your Network
- The D-Link PowerLine AV + Mini Adapter Kit extends your home network by transforming your existing electrical system into a powerful network.
- Powerline AV + Speed and Coverage Advantages
- PowerLine AV + technology maximizes performance to give speeds up to 35% faster than conventional PowerLine AV 200 adapters. Get up to 200Mbps speed delivered to any outlet in your home. This means you can watch videos, surf the Web or catch up to email in spots where you can't get a good wireless signal. Plus, PowerLine AV + gives you to up 20% better coverage than conventional PowerLine AV 200 adapters.
- With plug-and-play capability there is no need for drilling holes or messy wiring. And if you want to build your network further, just plug and connect additional adapters.
- Convenient Design
- The compact and flat design doesn't block other plugs in an outlet or protrude from the wall.
- Enhanced Coverage
- With up to 20% better coverage than standard PowerLine AV 200 adapters, connect virtually anywhere.