The Intelix VGA-HD VGA to HDMI Converter with US Power Supply converts computer video and stereo audio to HDMI. The unit passes through native resolutions without scaling to ensure picture quality. This converter features built-in EDID tables that pass common resolutions (1920 x 1080 with stereo audio and 1280 x 720 with stereo audio) back to the source device.
It also has an EDID compatibility function. The unit reads the EDID information from a destination device, compares the accepted resolutions of the destination device to a compatibility table stored on the VGA-HD, and passes the modified EDID information back to the source device. The modified EDID information will only contain video resolutions that are contained in both the compatibility table (on the VGA-HD) and the destination device EDID.
- Features and Benefits
- Converts computer video and stereo audio to HDMI without scaling
- Built-in EDID presets for common resolutions (1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720, both with stereo audio)
- Dynamic EDID compatibility functionality ensures a PC will send a compatible resolution to the destination device
- Painted steel enclosure
- DIGI-PMK1 Universal mounting kit can be used for mounting the converter (sold separately)
- Corporate facilities, churches, schools, and auditoriums
- Any application where VGA video and stereo audio need to be converted to HDMI