The TruePower 650W Power Supply Unit from Antec is a perfect combination of power and efficiency. It offers you an advanced PSU (Power Supply Unit) solution featuring 80PLUS Bronze certification and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction). This PSU has advanced power supply, Japanese brand capacitors for reliability, DC to DC voltage regulators and a quiet 4.7" (120mm) double ball bearing PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fan.
The Power Supply unit features Advanced Hybrid Cable Management to enhance air flow and reduce clutter. It is truly an ideal solution for power users and system builders.
- The PSU unit delivers 650W of continuous power and achieves 80PLUS Bronze level certification, which saves energy and lowers your electricity bills. It offers quality power that is reliable, quiet and energy efficient
- It supports dual GPUs and dual/quad core CPUs
- The PSU has a 4.7" (120mm) double ball bearing cooling fan, which runs 50% quieter than other standard fans. It has an advanced low-voltage fan control for optimal heat and noise management
- The double layer PCB optimizes cooling efficiency and can be used for components with heavy power requirements
- The unit features Hybrid Cable Management, which enhances the airflow and reduces clutter
- It is complaint with ATX 12V version 2.3 and EPS 12V version 2.91
- The heavy-duty protection circuitry prevents damage from a variety of dangers: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
- The unit has DC-to-DC voltage regulator modules for greater system stability
- It has highest-quality Japanese brand capacitors that ensure long-term reliability