The BASIQ 350 W Power Supply from Antec is an entry-level solution for a power supply, which provides quality, performance and incredible value. It effectively delivers 350 W of stable power with dual +12 V rail output circuits, which ensures greater system stability. The Power Supply Unit features heavy-duty protection circuitry and a 4.72" (120mm) fan that keeps the power supply cool and effective.
- The Power Supply Unit has 350 W of continuous power.
- Its dual +12 V output circuits ensure greater system reliability.
- The unit is compatible with ATX 12V version 2.2 and EPS 12V version 2.91.
- The PSU is ErP Lot 6: 2010 compliant assuring efficiency and low standby power consumption.
- It has an Active Power Factor Correction with PF: 0.99 for higher efficiency and less power grid pollution.
- The heavy-duty protection circuitry prevents damage from a variety of dangers: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Over Temperature Protection (OTP).
- A 4.72" (120mm) low noise, cooling fan delivers reliable cooling.