This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The yellow Nemo 1960 LED Flashlight with Photoluminescent Shroud from Pelican features a 24 lumen output, produced by a white LED emitter, with a 167 foot beam throw. O-ring sealed, the light is IPX8-rated to be submersible to 328 feet. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant Xenoy ABS polymer resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for secure storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. At 5.5 inches long and weighing 1.6 ounces with batteries, it is perfect as a back-up or in close quarters where larger lights can become a hindrance. The light runs on two included AAA batteries with a maximum runtime of three hours.
- IPX8 rated, submersible to 328'
- 24 lumens output, with a 3-hour runtime
- Twist the shroud for easy on/off switching, even with gloves
- Compact and lightweight: 5.5" long and 1.9 oz with batteries
- Temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant yellow Xenoy polymer resin body
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.