The blue Nemo 2010 LED Flashlight with Photoluminescent Shroud from Pelican is a durable, waterproof 109 lumen LED light that is submersible to 328 feet with a 472 foot beam throw. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant ABS polycarbonate resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for safe storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. A simple twist of the shroud turns the light on or off, making it easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- LED Flashlight produces white, collimated beam
- 109 lumen output
- Beam intensity of 5,189 cd
- Submersible to 328' (100 m)
- Blue ABS polycarbonate housing is corrosion, impact and temperature resistant
- Polarity-protection ensures no damage will occur if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.
- Twist the shroud for easy on/off switching, even wearing gloves