The Avenview 1 x 4 HDMI 1.3 Extender/Splitter over Single CAT5 Distribution Amplifier offers local output and provides flexible solution by which high definition videos and high quality audios can be transmitted to different locations over a long distance.
This extender is cascadable, allowing you to extend HDMI-compliant displays almost anywhere. The input HDMI source can be duplicated and distributed to up to 4 HDMI-enabled displays through cost-effective CAT5/5e cables and RJ-45 to HDM3D-C5-R-M (Short Range) or HDM-C53X-R (Long Range) HDMI mini-extenders.
With the built-in equalization, the input HDMI cable can be extended up to 66’ (20 m) long under full HD, and make the overall transmission distance superior than regular HDMI splitters or matrix switches in the market. With use of the long-range receiver, HDMI signals can be extended to 165’ (50 m).
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility, and reliability
- Supports HDMI Deep Color & Full 3D
- HDMI 1.3c & HDCP compliant
- Regenerates HDMI signals
- HDMI local output
- Supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of the displays
- Extends up to 66' (20 m) of the HDMI input cable with mini receiver
- Extends up to 200' (60 m) (720p / 1080i) of the CAT5/6 output cable with long-range receiver
- Extends up to 130' (40 m) (1080p) of the CAT5/6 output cable
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1 channel digital HDMI over LAN cable transmission
- Allows cascading
- Perfectly integrated with other HDM-C5XD Series products