The Avenview HDM3D-C5IR-SET HDMI 1.3 over Single CAT5 Extender Set is designed to extend your video/audio transmission distance up to 200’ (60.96 m) in HDTV 1080i format, up to 130’ (39.62 m) in HDTV 1080p format, and up to 65’ (20 m) in HDTV 1080p with 36-bit color depth. The HDM3D-C5IR-SET also supports the advanced 3D video formats and therefore, guarantees high 3D video compatibility. With only one cost-effective CAT5/5e/6 cable, you can readily extend your HDTV sources like DVD players, Blu-ray disc players, PS3 systems, PCs, and any other kind of sources compliant with TMDS to distant display monitors, including HDMI or DVI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors. With the advanced design for the latest HDMI technology, deep color video, DTS-HD master audio or Dolby TrueHD audio, and HDCP support and compatibility are achieved. This flexibility makes HDCP compliant DVD players or PS3 systems transmit high-quality video and audio up to a greater distance at minimal cost when integrating several components placed apart from each other. In addition, the HDM3D-C5IR-SET extender is also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through and RS-232 serial port control. These bonus features allow you to boost IR control distance up to 330’ (100 m) and make IR control as well as transmission of HDMI signals possible through only a single CAT5/5e/6 cable. In addition, the serial port offers a convenient path for interactive applications, such as integration of touch panels into your system.
The HDM3D-C5IR-SET includes two units: a transmitting unit (HDM3D-C5IR-S) and a receiving unit (HDM3D-C5IR-R). The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HDMI / DVI signals with IR control packets and transmit the signals via one cost-effective CAT5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing the IR and serial control signals. The transmission distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to 200’ (60.96 m) at HD 720p or 1080i, or up to 130’ (39.62 m) at Full HD 1080p. With an 8-level equalization rotary control on the receiving unit, you can adjust the equalization strength for the received HDMI signals accordingly, and therefore, optimize the transmission distance between the source and the destination.
- Supports HDMI deep color & full 3D
- Extends the transmission up to 200' (60.96 m) from the HDMI source at HD 1080i or 720p, 24-bit
- Extends the transmission up to 130' (39.62 m) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p, 24-bit
- Extends the transmission up to 65' (20 m) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p, 36-bit
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Minimizes the cable skew via adjustable 8-level equalization control
- Pure, unaltered, uncompressed 7.1-channel digital HDMI over CAT5/5e/6 cable transmission
- DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD high bit-rate audio support
- Supports full frequency IR signal from 20 to 60 kHz
- Bi-directional IR path
- Full duplex RS-232 control up to 115,200 bps through connector
- Allows cascading
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Easily integrated with other HDMI over CAT5 series products