The Sennheiser MKE-600 Shotgun Microphone Complete HDSLR Kit from B&H provides everything you'll need to capture quality audio on your HDSLR camera.
The Sennheiser MKE-600 takes on video-sound challenges with its high level of directivity, attenuating off-axis sound. The switchable low-cut filter adds additional wind and handling noise attenuation. The MKE 600 can be phantom powered or operated on an AA battery for about 150 hours. The rugged and all-metal housing means the microphone will function perfectly in outdoor recording situations.
The K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole provides a lightweight solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications. It's tough enough to endure the rigors of road use while remaining travel worthy. This pole features an internally coiled cable and XLR connection at the base of the pole. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
The shockmount features a four-point suspension. It is easily angled with its rubberized adjustment knob. There is a built-in shoe for camera mounting and a 3/8"-16 thread connection at the base.
Additionally, this kit includes a Rycote windscreen, a Kopul 3-pin XLRF to 3.5mm cable, and short and long XLR cables.
This Kit Includes:
- Sennheiser MKE 600 - Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Auray WSS-2014 Professional Windshield for Shotgun Microphones - (14cm)
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul XRSM-015 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm RA Stereo Mini-Plug Cable (1.5')
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black