The AKG Helical Passive Circularly Polarized Directional Antenna is designed to operate hundreds of feet away from the action. This high-gain antenna, placed in FOH (Front Of House) positions away from the stage area, is ideal for microphone or in-ear monitor links. The UHF operating frequency range is 470 to 740 MHz.
The Helical Antenna is lightweight at 2.6 lb, and it's rapidly deployed and easily stored. The durable, water-resistant nylon cover compresses down and buckles closed to easily fit inside a rack drawer. To install, simply unbuckle the straps, extend the Helical, and mount it on a stand. For best performance connect the Helical to the microphone receiver or IEM transmitter via a low-loss coaxial cable and aim the antenna toward the stage.
- Works with wireless microphone and IEM systems, UHF 470 - 740 MHz
- Circular polarized for high directionality and strong signal reception
- Fits 1/4"-20 lighting stands, 3/8"-16 EU mic stands, and 5/8"-27 international mic stands
- Strong and water-resistant nylon cover for indoor and outdoor use
- Foldable from 12" extended to 3" compressed