The Floorpad Passive Circularly Polarized Directional Antenna from AKG is for applications when a relatively small coverage area is required. The Floorpad is designed to cover a radius of about 37' from the transmitter.
Since it is not a high-gain system and it is placed on the ground, the Floorpad is designed to maintain a high-quality RF link to the wireless audio device while reducing interference sources outside its range. This gives the wireless equipment tactical advantage against TV transmitters, devices in the venue, or systems operating nearby. The PVC molded pad is designed to withstand heavy weight.
- Works with wireless microphone and IEM systems, UHF 470 - 740 MHz
- 19" diameter, 1/4" thick PVC floor pad can be hidden under carpeting, podium, or staging
- Designed for near field 37' (12m) radius in highly congested RF environment
- Increases signal quality while decreasing unwanted signals from out of range
- Water resistant for indoor and outdoor use