The Internet Security 2013 - 3-User / 1-Year from Kaspersky serves as the ultimate internet security solution by delivering premium protection for up to 3 PCs for 1 year against the latest viruses, malware, Internet threats and more. Its optimized performance technologies allow you to enjoy the Internet to its full potential without a system slowdown.Internet Security 2013 prevents hacker attacks with a two-way firewall. The Parental Control Engine, monitors, limits and blocks kids' online activities. Internet Security 2013 enables proactive detection of unknown malware and rolls back harmful activities. Moreover, its new, improved anti-spam module safeguards your digital identity via its anti-phishing feature and filters dangerous and unwanted emails. It also prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities on your PC. Whether you're banking, shopping, surfing or social networking on the web, its unique features such as Safe Money and Secure Keyboard, ensure your PC is always safe.
Note! Not for sales outside US, Canada and Caribbean
- Protects against all Viruses and Internet Threats
- Internet Security 2013 delivers effective defenses against today's increasingly complex threats so you're able to enjoy the Internet safely. It does so by combining cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies that run on your PC. Internet Security 2013 delivers many innovative and new technologies that are essential to defend your PC against sophisticated threats on the Internet. With unique features like Safe Money and Secure Keyboard, Internet Security 2013 ensures that you get the best out of the Internet without compromising your safety.
- Detects New, Emerging and Unknown Threats
- The cloud-based security network gathers data from millions of participating users' systems around the world to help defend you from the latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats are monitored and analyzed in real-time and dangerous actions are completely blocked before they can cause any harm to your PC.
- Identifies Suspicious and Phishing Websites
- Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you're not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Furthermore, Kaspersky's URL advisor adds color-coded tags to all web links and advises you of the danger level of a particular link and its subsequent pages.
- Protects your Privacy and Digital Identity
- Internet Security 2013 provides a wide range of technologies to protect your privacy and identity including two unique security features for entering personal information online. 1. Secure Keyboard is a new Kaspersky technology that automatically activates whenever you open a bank website or payment website, or when you enter a password within any web page. This ensures that the information you enter using your physical keyboard cannot be accessed by keyloggers. 2. For ultimate protection, the improved Virtual Keyboard feature allows you to use mouse clicks to enter your banking information so that keystrokes cannot be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers or identity thieves. Additionally, Internet Security 2013 allows instant access to the virtual keyboard from web browsers.
- Keeps your Children Safe and Responsible
- Kaspersky's award-winning family protection features help keep your children safe and give you greater control over your children's access to the PC, Internet, applications, games and websites. You can block, limit or log your children's instant messaging and social network communications. You can also block the transfer of private data, such as phone or credit card numbers.
- Automatic Download and Installation Features
- Installation now requires very few manual steps. When you first download the product from Kaspersky's website, it automatically checks for the latest product version, disinfects existing malware, if necessary and then starts the installation.
- Safe Money Adds Stronger Security for Online Banking and Shopping
- Internet Security 2013 features Kaspersky's unique Safe Money technology that helps keep your information safe during online transactions. This technology automatically compares the website's URL with a database of secure sites. It checks the certificate used to set up the secure connection to avoid any behind-the-scenes transition from your intended site to a "fake" site. It further checks your system for online banking vulnerabilities related to your PC's operating system. It also automatically suggests opening the site in the Safe Money mode for added security against theft of personal and financial data.
- System Watcher
- Kaspersky's unique system watcher detects dangerous behavior of any unknown piece of malware that manages to enter your PC. It allows you to undo or rollback most malicious actions.
- New Anti-Spam Module
- Internet Security 2013 includes a new, improved anti-spam module that provides more reliable filtering of unwanted messages and includes enhanced reporting about a detected spam.
- Advanced Anti-Phishing Protection
- A new anti-phishing engine improves your defenses against Internet fraudsters who attempt to gain access to your personal information.
- Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Even if your PC and the applications running on it haven't been updated with the latest fixes, Internet Security 2013 can prevent exploitation of vulnerabilities by: Controlling the launch of executable files from applications with vulnerabilities Analyzing the behavior of executable files for any similarities with malicious programs Restricting the actions allowed by applications with vulnerabilities.
- Minimal Impact on PC Performance
- Internet Security 2013 is optimized to have minimal impact on network activity, installation of programs, or launch of web browsers and programs. Additionally, a special gamer mode ensures an uninterrupted gaming experience while still keeping your PC secure.
- Optimized Antivirus Databases
- With antivirus information provided from the cloud, the size of antivirus databases stored on your PC will be significantly reduced which helps enhance performance and reduce installation and update time.
- Reduced Battery Drain
- When installed on a laptop running on battery power, Internet Security 2013 automatically reduces its resource usage to help increase laptop runtime before needing a recharge.
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- The main interface window is optimized to help boost performance and easy usage for many popular user scenarios including launching scans and fixing problems.
- Customer Service and Technical Support
- Kaspersky provides free technical support and free 24/7 online sales support via phone and email.