The Marani CLP-2600 Professional Multi-Band Compressor / Limiter performs a compression process on 3 different bands, splitting the whole 20 Hz to 20 kHz main band of each input channel. It is a powerful dynamic processor that can be used in dual channel, stereo, or mono mode. The Compressor / Limiter has been carefully designed to improve overall dynamic performance with 3 RMS compressors per channel, and protect the loudspeakers from undesired signal peaks with peak limiters.
The CLP2600 Professional Multi-Band Compressor / Limiter features a 5-band EQ (Equalizer) with parametric or shelving filters placed before the compressor and limiter. The unit computes the RMS value of each sub-band splitting them in audio band and then performs the compression / limiting actions based on the independently set attack / release times. The sub-band filtering is designed to avoid the overhead or attenuation effect around the limited frequencies of the bands during the compression process.
The multi-band compressor / limiter has 20 memories available, with 4 factory presets and 16 user memory presets. All the audio processes running on the compressor / limiter are adapted for the DSP (Digital Processing) powering the board. The unit can be remotely controlled by a RS485 connection, or by a USB port.
- Independent channel gain, phase control, delay, noise gate, and AGC on each input channel
- 5 x parametric or shelving filters (up to +15 dB gain) and fourth order HP / LP filters locatable
- Before or after compression process on each output channel
- 3 x RMS compressors and 3 x fourth order HP / LP filters each output channel
- Peak limiter, delay, and mute on each output channel