The Logitech Webcam C210 in blue features 640 x 480 resolution recording capability in a 16:9 widescreen ratio, a 1.3MP camera and an integrated mic with Logitech's proprietary RightSound technology.
The RightSound technology uses a mathematical algorithm to analyze the full spectrum of sound and better isolate ambient noise. They then cancel that ambient noise out with a signal below the threshold of human hearing. This enables better and clearer communication through the mic.
Another technology Logitech employs is RightLight technology, which uses the camera's CMOS sensor to phase through low -level light cycles. It then improves the picture quality by boosting contrast or de-saturating skin tones. The webcam also adjusts the frame rate, color, and sharpness while filming to provide a better picture.
Other features include free MAGIX video editing and photo management software, compatibility with Skype, Messenger, Yahoo and AIM, and a universal mounting clip for a notebook or LCD monitor.
- RightSound Real Difference.
- At Logitech, a team of acoustic engineers created RightSound. Using sophisticated algorithms,, they analyze the entire spectrum of sound to better isolate the ambient noise, and cancel it out with a signal below the threshold of human hearing.
- Fluid Crystal Technology
- Fluid Crystal is a proprietary algorithm that automatically adjusts the frame rate, color and sharpness to provide the best possible picture and motion. Fluid Crystal can help make every lighting situation betterby applying smoother video motion, richer colors and sharper pictures by adjusting the balances on the fly.
- Free Video Editing Software
- Logitech has teamed up with MAGIX to offer MAGIX Photo Manager 9 and MAGIX Video Easy with your new Logitech webcam. This drag-and-drop home video tool makes it easy to cut, edit and combine videos to turn memories into moments you'll be able to return to again and again. Step-by-step instructions help you select the parts of your video that you want to include, then add a title and some music or transitions.