The Marani DPA240A is a 2 x 4 input / output digital speaker management system which is designed to maintain the same high-quality present in the flagship QRT line of processors. Designed for versatility, it is made to provide all the processing and control necessary for both live and fixed installation use. Ideal for crossover configuration, it offers 2 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs and a digital S/PDIF input. The system is managed by a powerful DSP Engine, and it also features high-performance 24-bit AD/DA Converters.
Each input channel provides a choice of EQ with 5-band parametric EQ, gain control and configurable delay. Each output features 7-band parametric equalization, in addition to the crossover filters, which provide slopes from 6dB per octave up to 24dB per octave. Each output path also features RMS Limiter and configurable Delay.
The DPA240A supports a full matrix mixing mode where inputs may be routed or mixed in any ratio to any output. For remote configuration and control, the DPA240A can be connected to a computer via rear panel USB connector. The remote control PC software allows simultaneous control of up to 32 units, allowing you to set parameters and show real time levels.
- 24-bit high end converters
- 48kHz sample rate
- 2 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs with full matrix mixing
- 5 band parametric equalization per input channel
- 7 band parametric equalization per output channel
- Each band can be switched to Bell, Low/High Shelving, as 1st and 2nd order
- Crossover filters with slopes from 6dB/Octave up to 24dB/ Octave including Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley
- Each output features a precision dynamic range controller
- Adjustable Delay time up to 850 ms for every input and output channel
- Phase correction per output channel
- Rear panel USB connector for direct PC communications
- RS485 connection for system setup, monitoring and control via fully manageable remote PC software
- Control Front panel interactive LCD display for local access and configuration
- Front panel 7-LED level meter indicators per channel
- Simultaneous control up to 32 units via PC software