The Delvcam DELV-HD7RM Dual Rack Mount 7" LCD Monitors is a 3RU, 19" rack-mount with two 7" TFT LCD monitors capable of touch screen menu navigation per a USB connection to a Windows computer. This assembly is suited for camera monitoring in production facilities and GPS monitoring in cars and ships.
Inputs consist of HDMI, Composite, VGA, and RCA mono audio. They are neatly lined up respective to each monitor on the rear of the rack mount, and a single power input on the rear powers both monitors. Resolution is 800 x 480, and any higher resolution up to 1920 x 1440 is accepted and downscaled to 800 x 480. Brightness is 300 nit and contrast is an above-average 500:1. Brightness, contrast, and color temperature are adjustable via menu settings. Each monitor has one built-in speaker revealed on the rear of the rack mount.
The reason for a computer connection to enable touch screen operability is because the monitors must interface with an included driver software. A remote control, USB cable, and power supply are also included.
- Key Features
- 3RU, 19" rack-mount with two 7" TFT LCD monitors
- Touch screen menu navigation per USB connection to Windows computer
- HDMI, Composite, VGA, and RCA mono audio inputs
- 800 x 480 resolution; accepts up to 1920 x 1440
- 300 nit brightness and 500:1 contrast
- Integrated speakers
- Suitable for camera monitoring and GPS monitoring