As an alternative to the internal microphone on your iPad, iPhone or iPad touch, consider using the i436 Professional Class 2 Microphone for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch from Mic-W. This calibrated measurement microphone complies with the IEC 61672 class 2 sound level meter standard. The sensitivity and frequency response is individually calibrated.
By downloading an app, you can use your iPhone or iPad as a sound pressure level meter or a real time analyzer for time and frequency domain measurements. This omnidirectional microphone is durable yet portable, as it can fit into a pocket. It allows you to use your device to measure vocals, instruments, and live sounds accurately with minimal distortion.
- Calibrated measurement microphone that complies with the IEC 61672 class 2 sound level meter standard
- Can be used as a high quality alternative to the internal microphone on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Can be used in professional applications for acoustic measurement as well as general sound recording
- Use for recording vocals, instruments, musical performances, interviews and meetings where you want to capture high quality sound
- Microphone is calibrated to allow professional sound engineers to use it with the many apps available for the iPad; use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as a real time analyzer or sound level meter