The black Fatboy Versipack Concealed Carry Bag from Maxpedition is a durable and ergonomic shoulder sling pack that provides the secured containment, and rapid accessibility, of daily equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cubic inches of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a drawstring.
An array of external pouches hold individual pieces of your gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate Maxpedition's modular expansion accessories. It also has a 2.0" wide loop field on the front lid for attaching hook & loop ID patches. Each Fatboy comes with a 2.0 x 11" non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop fields to accommodate more hook & loop modular accessories. This allows you to position your concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or a weak side cross draw - should such a situation arise.
- Fits DSLR, Lens & Accessories
- With 156 cubic inches of space, just in the main compartment, you can be sure you'll have room for a DSLR camera body with a standard lens attached. Additional pouches and pockets also fit an additional lens, batteries, memory cards, remote and more. With the modular design of Maxpedition's bags you can also add pockets to it for even more storage capacity.
- Made from 1050 Denier Nylon With Teflon
- Constructed from hefty 1050 denier ballistic nylon and treated with teflon fabric protector, the Fatboy Versipack is both ready for the elements and easy to clean. For even more protection, it has been triple polyurethane coated for extra water resistance. Should you get mud or grime on your pack, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and let the Versipack dry naturally - no washing machine or chemicals necessary.
- Buckled Main Compartment & Storm Collar
- The main compartment has 156 cubic inches of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring.
- Multiple Internal Slip Pockets
- For quick-access, drop smaller items into the several slip pockets and quickly pull them out at a moment's notice. You'll find these slip pockets within the main compartment and front zippered compartment.
- Breathable Lining & Waist Strap on Back
- For added comfort when on the move, the back of the bag is covered in breathable lining so that it doesn't trap heat against your back. For added stability, use the built-in waist strap to keep your Versipack close, and at the ready whenever you should need its contents.
- Concealed Carry Compartment & Loop Field
- The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is equipped with a large loop field to accommodate Maxpedition's modular hook & loop accessories, including the Universal Modular Holster (sold separately). This allows you to position your concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.