The Zynaptiq Pitchmap 1.5 Real Time Polyphonic Pitch Processor Plug-In is a real time, 64-bit pitch processor that allows you to change the pitch of individual elements of a mixed track. Using either Pitchmap's interface or a midi keyboard, you can change the melodies and harmonies of a track, or adjust the pitch and key of an entire mix.
Using Zynaptiq's Mixed-Signal Audio Processing, or MAP technology, the Pitchmap breaks a mixed track into its individual components, including its harmonics and transients, before giving you control over their pitch. With the track broken down, you can make changes ranging from subtle corrections in tuning to completely change the key or melodies in the performance or eliminating components altogether. Pitchmap includes a layer of processing dedicated solely to vocal elements, called Natural Mode, which handles the nuances of this range for more realistic pitch adjustment.
Pitchmap also allows you to change the overall sonic landscape of your tracks. With the Purify and Electrify parameters, you can alter how synthetic or realistic the changes to your track are, adding another level of sound design. The plug-in supports AU, VST 2.4, RTAS, AAX Native, and AudioSuite plug-in formats on Mac and VST 2.4, RTAS, AAX Native, and AudioSuite plug-in formats on PC.
- Correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free manner
- Producers that work with sampled material can now sculpt the music inside the samples
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- 8 snapshot slots let you compare multiple settings, adapt the process to different parts of a recording individually and create parameter automation
- Sound designers can use Pitchmap to get unique new ways of creating the sounds for film and games
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression/isolation under MIDI control