The Digital Juice ChromaPop Studio Butterfly Edition makes the world of green screen photography or videography simple and accessible. Instead of battling the elements or costly location shooting, let ChromaPop bring the location to you. Based on the popular pop-up location version, the Butterfly Edition addresses the needs of studio shooters with larger or multiple subjects. At 8.0 x 18' you can light a motorcycle or small car on the screen and still have room for the driver. Although made with special fasteners to fit the optional Butterfly frame, there's no reason you can't clamp it to a roll-up garage door or hang it from overhead pipe. Digital Juice also offers a stand kit to support the screen independently. A crossbar fits neatly in the built-in channel at the top end of the fabric. With the cloth used the long way, there's plenty of headroom for sports or action shots.
The foam-backed polyester ChromaPop Studio Fabric defeats light transmission and is very wrinkle resistant. The matte fabric also resists blow-back reflection off of its surface that will give your subjects a green outline and you post-production headaches. The bottom line is that you can place subjects much closer to the fabric, an attribute that you'll really appreciate especially in tight spaces.
Most shooters cringe slightly when subjects walk onto a new screen in their shoes. Digital Juice has that covered with the inclusion of a 30 sheet Sticky Mat that pulls dirt and debris off of shoes before it's on your ChromaPop. The big screen packs up into a small package and fits in the included weatherproof bag with padded handles and a shoulder strap.
- Lightweight and Durable
- The green screen is made from durable high-grade foam-backed polyester fabric which is extremely resistant to wrinkles and has no transparency issues. It also has very little light spill, making for easier keys, especially when talent has to be close to the screen.
- Very Little Color Spill
- You don't have to worry about difficult keys when working in tight spaces with your subject in close proximity to the screen.
- Easy Closures, Lightweight
- The screen easily slides over the top of the Butterfly Frame (purchased separately) and zips snugly in place. The touch-fastener straps on the sides ensure a taut screen across the length of the frame. Since the screen measures 8.0 x 18' it provides a lot more latitude for action shots. It can be raised high enough to capture a basketball player making a shot or dribbling the ball across the floor. The talent can get also get far enough from the back wall that color spill issues are negligible. Plus, the optional Butterfly Frame provides a sturdy support that won't fall over or shift out of place the first time the player jumps.
- Bonus Sticky Mat Included
- This clean-room grade, disposable adhesive mat keeps your ChromaPop Studio green screen clean by quickly and effortlessly taking dirt and debris from the shoes of your talent and production staff. Additional Sticky Mats are available for purchase.
- Small Form Factor
- The ChromaPop Studio Butterfly Edition fabric is lightweight enough to easily transport in its 26 x 24 x 6.0" weatherproof carry bag anywhere your production takes you and compact enough to easily store in a closet, corner or back seat when not in use.